Monday, April 27, 2009

Ganesh Painting

Hi,
Its again one damn cold day in Summer and I love it :), Well keep that aside. Being an atheist, I don't believe in statues or God as a particular figure. Why am I telling this to you, just wanna present one of my paintings. This one is one of the Gods from Hindu mythology called Ganesh. Then there are few variations done with GIMP.
Here is the original one as you can see its not as sharp (in full view), as I've done it on phone but I suppose filtered effects with GIMP are quite ok:



And here are GIMP results: (with name of the filters)
i.> Blur ii.> Cartoon iii.> Some Camera effect I don't remember the name

i.>


ii.>


iii.>

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I liked it. I wish I could draw something like this someday. Good thing about this kind of art is, this guy don't have to worry about his kid's drawing homework :P in future ...

    ReplyDelete